Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's pouring again and again...

Rain! Rain! Rain! This is practically the weather here for the past few weeks. I guess it's what they call the 'Monsoon' season as year end is approaching us at the speed of light. Hmm.. Time flies, don't you think? Again, my mood is indirectly affected by the dark skies and pouring rain. Reason being, received some news that basically shocked me to the core..but, whether it's true or false, I am very determined to find out. Still had trouble sleeping after taking a dose of Xanax.

Whhhhyyy???? Each and everytime I am starting to feel a teensy bit happy and am in the midst of regaining myself, I get attacked by another chaotic hiatus AGAIN!!! Pffffttttttttt...

Another bad news, Jimmy Choo's for H&M are all SOLD OUT, even the clutches too!! Damn! But can't blame the madness because it's Jimmy Choo for a bargain price *sob*..Just not my luck, I guess. Envy but happy for the peeps who managed to brave through the mad queue and be a proud owner of those purrrdyy goods. What a steal!!

Gosh! Talking about fashion, Rodarte for Target is going to hit the stores and the online website on December 20th. *Grrrrr* Am currently wishing I live in the States now.. This is sooOOo not fair!! And to rub salt into the wound, I just read from stylecaster.com, Jean Paul Gaultier will be collaborating with Target as well as Sonia Rykiel for H&M. *BoohoooOOO*

How come we are deprived from all these fantabulous bargains on this side of the earth??? So so so NOT FAIR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment