Thursday, November 26, 2009

*shivers*


Brrrrr...It's like a hot vs cold war inside my body (cold - outside; hot - inside). Have caught a cold, for sure! Am wishing for tonnes of stuff currently and negative thoughts are forever playing in my jumbled up mind. *shivers*

Questions with hope to curb it from haunting my mind by spilling this out on cybersphere:-

What do you do when you miss someone?
What will you do if ...??
What do you do when you are haunted & overwhelmed by the feeling of emptiness & loneliness?
What do you do if you don't know what to do?
What do you do if you want something badly but no matter how hard you've tried, you still can't get it?
What do you do when you know it's the wrong thing to do but you still go ahead with it?

Shoo!! Will the bad stuff please go away??? (singing ' Why am I still suffocated? I'm constantly devastated' - Orianthi fever)

No comments:

Post a Comment