Saturday, November 28, 2009

sleepless


I don't know whether it's just me or (??), each time I tend to piss u off intentionally, I always get nightmares. Woke up at 6am and am currently unable to fall back to sleep again. =( Ran out of magic pills for now (ate the last one yesterday afternoon). Oh god! I find myself dependent on them recently (totally not a good sign!!).

Am super duper tired from all the coughing, and diarrhoea ( was constantly rushing to the loo last night, never-ending story, lost count after the 7th or 8th time BUT thank goodness it fiNalllyy came to an end *phew*). My flu and fever has almost gone now besides from the occasional sneezing, nasal congestion and runny nose so, 2 down *fingers crossed* and 2 more to go (coughing and sorethroat).

Oh well, it's already 7.11 am, no point trying to sleep 'coz I've got to send my car for servicing later around 9am. My car's first service was supposed to be at the 1000th km but due to the massive travelling I've done these 2 weeks (duty calls!!), it's wayyyY passed 1000 km(currently closing to 1800th km). Was a bit paranoid initially but after I gave a call to the Toyota service centre, they assured me it wasn't a big of a deal and my car would be fine.

After the servicing, am totally going back to KL straight. Totally not staying here (home) anymore. Tentatively, I've been staying at home the whole week since Monday night, except for Tues (in JB) till today (Sat). Besides from going down south for work, I just stayed in the whole week due to the cold. So, in other words..I NEED TO GO OUT!!!! *LOL*

Plans for tonight - might be meeting up with 2 frennies. Hed Kandi is having a last performance at MOS tonight, am hoping they are totally fine to check it out later. I missed the first gig in June (was in Taiwan that week). We'll see how it goes. Most probably we'll head downtown to Changkat and have some cocktails or so. Btw, believe it or not, I haven't consume any alcohol for a whole week *pat on my shoulder* . Goody, rite??

No comments:

Post a Comment