Sunday, November 15, 2009

partayyyy!!

Am regaining my old self back in bitz *Whoopeee doo*...partied a bit tonight..Initially was headed to Rootz (latest club in KL located at rooftop Lot 10) but when i reached the parking, received a call from hommie that the place was freaking packed and the queue was super long. So, we hestitantly switched to Quattro ( located at Avenue K, opp. KLCC)..

Awww...I still wana go to Rootz... Oh well, I guess it's the company that counts. It was freaking packed and crowded too at Quattro..dif. range of crowd compared to Rootz.. Nvm, am very determined to go there next week for gal frenz birthday celebration. Must get a reservation!!! N hopefully they don't change venue *fingers crossed*.. Super tired now... time to zzzZZZzz..!! What a night! *LOL*

Btw, not forgetting my outfit for the night:-

* Gladiator inspired dress (Mango), black leggings & my Fendi Zucca pouch (a definite steal amongst my other haulage during recent Taiwan trip - 30% disc + 5% GST)*

* Paired with this purdy pair of Mary-Janes (ALDO) *

* Cam-whoring in my new ride *

No comments:

Post a Comment