Saturday, November 14, 2009

New toy

Yippee...FIIIIINALLLYYY.. I got my new ride.. Ok, as much as I hate to admit, I did feel a tad bit ecstatic when I got home yesterday, despite the fact that it's not the car I wanted. Basically, it was like going home to have a big..*hmm*...nope, HUGE pressie waiting for you at your doorstep. Woohooo... alas...(my patience was wearing thin soon...but it's finally here!!). MY OWN RIDE!! *sigh* After all the hardships that I had to wade through.. the ride is actually not bad.

Plus, my Papa is gonna sponsor for my new sports rim (I was utterly taken aback when I saw the current one, UGLY is the best word to describe it). $ saved. So all I have to spend is on tinting. Guess I'll be on another shopping ban again! Boo!

Loads of hugs and kisses to my Mummy & Papa.. Thanks for everything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment