Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not such a good day afterall..


I have tonnes of frustration and complaints to be spewed out from my raging mind but I just can't find the right words to describe them. Experiencing a tad bit of writer's block..

Oh well! Good news at last! After a few months of feeling lost as if i'm stuck in a rut, I FINALLYYYY FOUND MY WAY BACK!!! *Hoorayyyy* I am back, yo!! Full credits goes to my fellow colleague, Dude J & ex-colleague, Missy N, who have been very supportive throughout my 'Lost' ordeal and I am most sincerely grateful to the both of them, for bringing me back to my senses, waking me up from this nightmare and pulling me back on track. Thanks a lot guysss!!

Ok..that's the good stuff! As for the bad stuff, *Grrr* just the thought of it sets my mind on fire!! Basically it is concerning my car, thanks to the stupidity and ineffeciency of the annoying, chinese-ed, speaking (Sorry! Not that I have anything against chinese-ed, speaking people, BUT some are just @#$$%^^&) banker from Public Bank, I still haven't got my Vios yet. The way these 'people' work is just like shyte - 3 damn weeks just to tell me that it can't be done..bla!bla!bla! If i had gone to other banks, the process would've only taken a week or so.

Bloody annoying!!!! Plus, she said 'Oh! You just started working etc....' Bitch! If you have had open your freaking blind eyes bigger, you can be able to see from my EPF statement that I haven't 'started working'! Did you even bring your peanut brains to work?? My current salary is more than enough to purchase a 70K car, ok!!! It might be even more than what you are pathetically earning in the stupid god-forsakken asshole Public Bank branch in Seremban. Geez! With my current salary, I can purchase a 100K car, damn that bitch!!!

I am running out of patience fast..It has been 3 freaking months. I need the car ASAP!!! One is supposed to be showered with exhilaration and joy of getting a new ride but I definitely am not feeling it. It has been hell for me.. plus it is not the car I wanted and my parents changed the number of the car no.plate that I've originally wanted (@@#$%^^%$^^).. without letting me know!! In fact, I have no say in anything AT ALL and have to settle for whatever that comes my way. This is just great, huh? I'm tired of waiting. Wait!Wait!Wait! That's all i do! For my job, in life .. literally for everything. SIck & friggin' TIRED!!!

Another icing on the cake is living with SLOBS!!!! 'People' would you for god's sake pick up your own mess and shytes!!! I am not your maid, ok!! Bloody hypocrites! Bitches & Faggots aloof, I would say! *arrrghhh*

So, there you go..enough of ranting for the day *phew* ...

No comments:

Post a Comment