Tuesday, November 24, 2009

triple play ~

Thus - Bamboo, Fri - Library & Quattro, Sat - Rootz (yippee! Been there at last!) :- That pretty much sums up how i spent my weekend --> side effects of too much partying?? = Me catching the flu bug due to severe lack of sleep and wayyyY too much alcohol in my bloodstream. *yikes* But it was fun though. *sneezes* Excuse me!

More birthday celebrations to come, which means..hehe..do I even need to spell it out? P.A.R.T.Y.. I guess that's just how I kill time as I CAN'T stand staying at home alone.

Despite much negative reviews about Rootz among frennies, I find it quite alright actually; though I prefer Sultan Lounge @MO Hotel more. The place was just like a box, with a dancefloor, bar and a DJ. Before the place was flooded with people, it looks quite cool BUT, later on, the crowd was just CRAZY..I felt like being squashed in a can of sardines. However, I must admit that the quality of the crowd was WAYYYyy much better than Bamboo, Library & Quattro.

Eee...the Internet connection has been really really BAD recently..I can't seem to upload any pics.. *pfffttttt* How frustrating!! Gosh! Can someone chase away the flu bug from me..? I hate being sick, especially when I am on a business trip down South.. simply annoyying!! Am writing this from my hotel room, which FYI does not come with free Wifi *grrr*. Luckily, I remembered to bring along my broadband with me *pat on shoulder*

Can't wait to go home!! Was supposed to spend another night in Malacca but I've decided to head home and drive down to Malacca on Thus morning instead. I miss my own bed and pillow..=( *sniffs* Well, am killing time munching on my grilled chicken panina from Vivo, while watching Gossip Girl season 2 on 8TV. Am currently hatˆng my job even more..the waiting, the travelling, the asshole and bitches..(arrrgGhHhh) ...the list goes on... When can I get out of this dilemma???? *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment