Thursday, November 19, 2009

pre-weekend =)


Thank god! It's finally Thursday, weekend is just within an arms reach. I have a birthday party to attend later at Bamboo, TTDI plaza... Hmm.. haven't thought of what to wear yet. Guess this calls for Project Recycle again.. oR.. I can skip the whole fiasco, stay home and watch the telly?? *LOL* Am feeling a bit lethargic today. Had a weird dream while I was napping just now. Nice weather these days to ZZZzzzz! Well, we'll just see how it goes later..

Plus, I have to report back to office AGAIN for f***s tomorrow morning. Have to do some shitty role play. Thanks to the a**hole manager of mine! What a waste of time!!!!! Besides, those freaking detailing aids are bloody old news. The aging process on the detailing aids are so damn apparent. SoOoo embarassing to even use it in front of the docs. Not that I am prejudiced towards short people, BUT some are just born to be a NO-BRAINER!!!

Oh! Interesting news I read from style.com and nitrolicious.com this afternoon, Jimmy Choo for H&M is RESTOCKING tomorrow at 3 H&M stores in New York!!! May I repeat, in New York only!! What about London??? Sigh! Is it just my fate that I am not destined to be a proud owner of a pair of Choos at an awesome price?? Just love the one in electric blue...*sobsob* and the zebra-striped clutch and the gladiator heels and the flats..(the list will be never ending)

Note: I still haven't got over the fact that H&M is not available in Malaysia, as well as Target and a few other good stuff..What country are we living in?? Why are we always deprived from all these bargains??? @##$%%^**

Btw, had my eyes on a Longchamp x Jeremy Scott 'Bone' Pliage bag, upon reading another updated post from nitrolicious.com. *hearts* And the best part, the retail price is $224 only.. Splurge or steal? Sweet!!
(Photo credits - fashionbombdaily.com/nitrolicious.com)

Am awaiting *fingers crossed* good news from frenny in London... Hope she got my text message and email! Wonder if the retail store in Pavilion has it? Must go check it out tomorrow! See..talk about shopping ban! It's so tough with all the temptations around me. Urgghhhh... Must get it though >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment