Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Efficiency of malaysian banks!!


Guess what you get for paying your credit card bills early? LATE CHARGES!!! RM50. Wtf??? I just found out that I was charged a freaking RM50 for late charges. My payment was actually due on the 21st Nov and I settled the payment wayyy much earlier on the 31st Oct. Well, you see, I tend to have a habit of clearing all bills once I receive my salary every end of the month.

But, thank you Maybank, for being sOOooo freaking stupid, that you charge your customers for paying EARLY!!! * Pfffffttttt * They are sooo gona get it from me tomorrow..@#$%^& .. You pay early, you get charged for late charges! You pay late, you get charged for late charges! Are our banks turning into loan sharks now or what??

Another thing about banks that pisses me off, Public Bank this time. Went to collect my renewal credit card this afternoon. First, I had to wait for the stupid bank teller to finish talking crap in Cantonese on the phone (Yeah! That's what they do to keep ppl waiting!!! ). Then, I had to wait for another freaking 15-20 minutes for the god damn Chinese lady to scramble around in search for my renewal card, dropping and picking up things as she go around (talk about efficiency!!!!) before she manage to locate my god forsaking renewal card (!!!!).

I am not one with high patience levels but trust me, the way they do things and the way they carry themselves certainly does not portray a tiniest bit of professionalism at all!! It's like a mini 'pasar' behind the counters. Wth???? I just can't stand her yapping on the phone like nobody's business and keeping people waiting like she's the god damn Queen or something. Geez, get a grip ya 'ol b****!!! It's time for you to retire, yo!!! *Grrr* N, there were no, thank you's or sorry for waiting! Didn't ya mamma teach you any manners??? Wtf!!! I just kept telling myself, "Chill! We are from different levels! She, IS definitely from the lower level!!"...

There you go, people! The efficiency of Malaysian banks (!!!), bankers etc.. Pain in the ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment