Friday, December 18, 2009

Unhappy thoughts..


Am currently overwhelmed and suffocated with unhappy thoughts. They say time heals it all but I doubt it. It's just been way too long. Especially when you invested so much time and love in a person and they do such things to you. It hurts like a b**** but you can't do no shit about it. No matter how hard you've tried, the worst thing IS you can't seem to let it go. Believe me! I've tried. All the attempts to get out of the dumpster has been to no avail.

Mentally wise, I'm heading downhill. The ghost of the past is haunting me, every sec, every min, every hour of the day. No matter how hard I've tried to suppress the feeling and push it to the back of my head..Bham! It comes rushing back again! Why is my world so grey? Is there any remedy for the broken hearted?


No comments:

Post a Comment