Thursday, December 17, 2009

shitty low life's


Incident - (Kota Damansara)

No brainer, driving a black Honda Jazz, car no. plate JP 38, hogging the road, moving at 20km/hr and stopping in the middle of a T-junction and parking in the middle of an intersection. WTF??? And, when I horned at the a**hole, he had the audacity to be pissed off and tailed my car, pressing on his car horn all the way thinking he is so damn superior. *pfffffttt* Totally not scared of all this shitty low-life's!!! Crazy! Then, he stopped beside my car and was scolding as if I could hear a f*** he's saying. Yes! Pigs with no brains. Plus, it was raining heavily.

Next, pig brain parked right in front of my car in attempt to scare me and started scolding again. (Wtf? Am totally not wavered by all this low-life's). Besides, I can't hear a word he's saying. Geez! Get a life ya bloody a**!!! This is not bloody JB ya shit-head! In KL city, everyone IS a road bully. No one will give a shyte to low-life's like u!! I was in the midst of dialling 999 to report on the a**hole harassing me, when he left after he saw I wasn't even a tad affected by all his bullshits.

So peeps, welcome to Malaysia! The land of 'babi's' and low-life no brainers on the road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment