Friday, December 18, 2009

Anxiety kicks in..


Waking up at 4am after sleeping for only a few hours is certainly not normal. Waves of anxiety enveloped me, making it hard to breathe, heart palpitating at a super fast rate and mind ~ lost!! The question that kept lingering in my mind was "WHY???". How can people be so cruel?? No magic pills on hand, so I just stared at the walls of my bedroom, asking "Why?". As dawn was approaching, I decided I was not in the state of mind to drive to work. I think I fell asleep around 8am. But woke up at 9am again (???). *sighs*

Can the rain and thunder in my life please go away? When can I see sunshine? When can I smile sincerely from my heart? I'm on the brink of losing my mind soon. Having hit by endless thunderstorms, I'm so tired of fighting or walking towards the light. At this point of time, I just feel like curling up in my bed, sleeping soundly with nothing on my mind. I need a hand to walk me through this storm. I'm tired of walking alone!! I'm tired of feeling this way!! Being this way! Everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment