Monday, December 28, 2009

Going domestic..


Hmm.. did a bit of cooking for dinner to take my mind off things. I would say, cooking is fun actually. It tests your creativity especially, when you have limited ingredients left in your fridge. *laughs*

So in attempt to clear off the stuff I bought the other day, let's see..corn, oyster mushrooms, celery, egg tofu, fishcakes & crabsticks.. I managed to whip up a soup and a dish for dinner.

* Fried egg tofu w mushrooms & celery *

* Corn soup with chinese mushrooms, crabsticks and fishcakes *

Tofu and mushroom day!!

Woohoo!! 1 more working day and I'm officially on leave till the 4th Jan.. approximately a week away from work, reports and shitty people. Lots to do for tomorrow though AND most importantly, hope all goes well for my closing. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment