Friday, December 11, 2009

A brief work+escapade ?


I flew over to Langkawi via MAS Airlines this morning for the 34th PDM (Malaysian Dermatologist Society) congress. We are setting up a booth here till Sunday. Super duper tired!! Flight was at 8.30 am so, I had to wake up around 6+am get ready..bla!bla!bla!..reached KLIA around 7.30 am.

Thank god! The congress is held at The Andaman, Langkawi, which apparently is a luxurious 5-star hotel. Super nice and comfy! I checked out the room rates on the Internet last night, and guess what?? It cost a whooping RM990 per night (low peak season) just for a Rainforest Datai room (super luxurious actually). Here's some pics of the room:-

* The super comfy bed with plenty of pillows *

* Mini living room *

* Balcony overlooking the lush rainforest and a glimpse of the beach *

* Personal coffee maker & coffee beans in a box (too bad i don't drink coffee) *

* Bath tub *

* Rainforest shower *

Took some pics of the coffee house and scooted down to the beach for more pics during lunch time. Here you go:-



* Some caffeine (Coke, of course! My fav!) *



* Pool *




* White sand and blue sea (I like!!) *

Can barely open my eyes now. *yawns* Gonna need some beauty sleep first before heading down to the beach for a swim and perhaps I might be able to catch a glimpse of the sunset (more pics *LOL*). I've only got today to relax and chill around before my A**H*** manager arrives. Then, it'll just be work!work!work! Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with my ex-colleagues tomorrow night, who coincidentally will be here (staying at Datai, just down the road) as well for their annual meeting. *fingers crossed* Gota catch some sleep now..Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment