Friday, December 4, 2009

In dire straits..


Dire straits - Totally the right word to describe my current dilemma! Had sleepless nights recently, with a constant battle of thoughts in my mind. The question that is constantly dwelling in my mind IS..*drum roll* ..Should I quit my job? Seriously, I have been so torn between maintaining financial stability and mental stability. Reason being, am totally unhappy and demotivated with and by my current job. Fyi! Thanks to shitty bosses and crappy management!!

As the year end approaches us at the speed of light, I felt that I've lost a whole year, demotivated, upset, unhappy, wasting time, no achievements, slacking and worse of all, feeling the lowest I've ever been.. Ever! Gosh! Totally not a good feeling, for sure! I guess I've reached a point that I am kinda losing it..my sanity, myself... being constantly depressed, angry, unsatisfied with 'lil things, big things, well, basically EVERYTHING!! This is the worst battle I've ever been through amongst all the other ones.

After a series of sleepless nights leading to bad skin conditions (whiteheads! blackheads!! pimples!!!), I finally made up my mind last night. Yes! I've decided to quit my job and take a break (desperately needed). It's gonna be a bit tight though, the most I can last without working is till April '10 (that's the worse scenario). However, things will be better, provided luck is on my side to enable me to get incentives for Q4. Then, I can last longer and financially wise will not be so frugal during the days of being jobless. *fingers crossed*

Is it a wise decision? I really don't know for sure. Some are telling me that next year, we will be hit by another economic crisis and things will be bad. Am a bit distraught upon hearing this but ... I really don't know.. I just can't bear being in this shitty situation anymore. I'm going to lose my mind soon. On the verge of reaching insanity, probably might be partly due to the absence of 'magic pills' (out of stock) to help calm my mind. How??? What should I do??? Should I stick to my decision??

No comments:

Post a Comment