Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alas! Back to the city..

* Fyi! Actually my ride was MAS but didn't manage to get a pic of the plane. This is the colorful alternative ^.^ *

Flew back home yesterday evening. Flight was delayed due to some technical problems (Pffftttt..), reached airport around 5+ pm.. ding! dang! ding! dang!.. By the time I reached home, I was so damn exhausted that I couldn't even sleep at all. And I have to say, it was pure bad luck that the airport taxi driver was blatantly annoying and couldn't stop talking the whole way. Wtf?? I had to practically ignore him until he cut his crap when he realized that I wasn't gonna answer any of his STUPIIDDD PIG BRAIN questions. Geez!! I hate these super low life 'babi's'!!! (Note:- Am not trying to be a racist BUT that retard practically annoyed the hell outa me. F***!!!)

Was too lazy to do anything but to laze around, watching telly. Totally wiped out by the god damn work-apade!! I have been feeling lethargic and feverish the whole time I was in Langkawi and felt even worse last night. So, I decided to take medical leave today.

* Too lazy to even unpack my loot *

More complaints ready to be spilled out. I am definitely more confident towards my decision in taking hiatus from work after this Langkawi trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment