Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Breaking news..


Approximately half an hour ago, my Regional Manager just announced that she has tendered her resignation early of December and will only be here till the end of the month. So, that was basically the main reason for an urgent tele-conference call today. I had the tiniest intuition about this when I called in to join the tele-conference.

Never did I know, my intuition can be quite accurate at times *lol*. Hmphh!! I'm actually not surprised when I heard this, especially when the management is like crap. Doesn't really affect me since I'm planning to leave too. Anyways, I bet now the a**hole is shaking with fright since his 'sugar mummy' is gone. No one to back him up now. Ooh la la! "God does have eyes!" (direct translation from a Cantonese phrase). Haha! Serves him right!

Call me superstitious! But I strongly believe in luck, fate and karma. What comes around, goes around! The a**hole's retribution is just around the corner.. and I believe the worst has yet to come for him. We shall wait and see. Let the show begin.. *evil smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment