Friday, December 25, 2009

A dif x'mas eve this year..


Why? Aha.. 'coz I chose to stay in this year. *Lolz* Surprised? Hmm.. not really i presume. After years of X'mas eve's traffic jam, crowded places and partying.. I think a bit of peace and quiet at home will do me good. Did a bit of cooking and opened up a bottle of bubbly while catching up on some telly, Lord of the Rings - Return of the king on 8tv (don't laugh! I haven't watched it yet before this..aha!!). Not bad actually. I do reckon at times, you need some peace and quiet time alone.

Anyways, without further delay, here's my pre-x'mas dinner cooking (I shall name it my 'all-u-can-find-in-your-fridge' udon noodles). Basically, I don't really follow the recipe when I cook. I like to let my creativity flow as I do it. Outcome = Not bad. Am proud of thy self * pat on my shoulder * :-

* Main ingredient - Udon noodles (of course!!) *

* Fishcakes (left) & celery (right) *

* Baby portabello mushrooms, snow peas, chopped garlic, curry leaves & dried shrimps *

* The end result *

Merry X'mas to all!!! May you have a good one.. *cheers*

*P/s: - Am going back home to see my niece tomorrow. *hearts*.. She's so cute!! Our 'lil princess.. Cu soon 'lil baby Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment